Tuesday 21 May 2013

New Neon

Autumn has arrived and I have to say that I am a fan of the cooler weather, but what I'm not always a fan of is the dark colours that we tend to wear in the cooler months. I was so excited when I saw that the neon style from summer had extended into the cooler season. Sure a lot of neon/bright colours can be cool in tone, but just the brightness they provide makes me happier and takes my mind off the cold! 
So when spending my ASOS voucher, given to me by my lovely sister in-law to-be, I couldn't resist purchasing this green neon beanie.



I really wanted to do this next shoot somewhere beautiful and interesting, 
so on the weekend we went to the beautiful historic town of Beechworth.

Delicious apple cider made on site!



Beanie: ASOS
Jacket & Jumper: Dotti
T-shirt: Cotton On Body
Leggings: Sportsgirl
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Upere


I couldn't resist putting a pic of the bf up! I don't approve of the 
smoking but for arts sake I think it's a great effect.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment