Sunday 7 September 2014

Hope Springs

Well the weather has certainly changed since I posted last. The past few days have been beyond beautiful! And it has definitely had an effect on my mood...plus the fact that I start work tomorrow!! My first proper job in, wait for it...20 months!! It might not be the most glamorous job but I am super excited! And so incredibly grateful. It's amazing how your perspective changes when you have an experience like that.

This weekend I was very much spoilt by the man. He wanted to celebrate me starting my job. Saturday night we went out to an Italian restaurant and had a delicious meal and great chats (no phones allowed). Then we went to the movies and saw Guardians of the Galaxy whilst eating choc tops and mini donuts! Today was a glorious 20 degrees! So we decided to pop down to the beautiful suburb of Canterbury. The man and I have had breakfast on the main street before and had a great time, but we like to try new things and so we tried a cute little cafe in a courtyard. Afterwards we went for a walk in the park where we had a great time dancing like idiots and taking photos. As I've mentioned before neither myself or the man have much experience in photography, besides tourist pics ;) but I'm really happy with the result and I really think it was because we were having so much fun! 

So for the week ahead I hope all of your days are filled with sunshine, if not really then metaphorically!

Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: American Apparel
Loafers: Witchery
Backpack: Savers
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

















'The Man' being 'The creep in the bushes'

Me trying to act 'casual'

Thanks to my amazing man for the beautiful day!

Have a great week!
xx

1 comment: